WooCommerce Multi Currency allows display prices and accepts payments in multiple currencies.
it’s compatible with latest wooCommerce version and will support future versions.
– Display price switcher dropdown in menu.
– Allows your customer to switch prices in different currencies.
– Allow you to accepts payments in multiple currencies.
– Update currency rates on hourly/twice a day/daily basis.
– you can choose fixed manual rates or auto updated rates.
– No need to setup anything extra, it will auto convert your shipping, Taxes and everything in selected currency.
1. Install and activate Woocommerce Multi Currency Lite.
2. Navigate Multi Currency page(Woocommerce >> Multi Currency).
3. Api Key from fixer.io and save settings.
4. Add currencies using “Add New Currency” button.
5. Use “Update Rates” button to update currency rates.
6. Go to Appearance >> Menus and add Currency switcher to your menu where you want to display currency switcher.